GENERAL RETURNS POLICY
We do not offer refunds for change of mind, wrong decision or incorrect size.
We are happy to provide you with an exchange or credit note (valid for 30 days) on full priced items, should they meet the below requirements:
– Garment/s will need to be sent back to us within 10 days of delivery.
– Garments should be returned new, unused and with all designer tags still attached. Returned items that have been worn, washed, damaged or altered from their original state (i.e. tags removed) will not be accepted, and will be returned to the customer.
- Due to health and hygiene reasons, earrings and swim wear are unable to be returned for a credit note or exchange.
- Items purchased through AfterPay are not able to be exchanged in store. All items must go through our Online e-Boutique online.
- If you order is a PRE-ORDER or a CUSTOM ORDER from a third party designer we are not able to accept back as an exchange, credit note or refund.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality and a thorough check of your garment is undertaken before it is sent off. If you received an item that you believe has a manufacturing fault, please email us at email@example.com and provide a photo or two showing the defect/fault, which will speed up the returns process.
In accordance with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission if the garment we have sent has a minor fault then we have the right to repair the fault to the product and send it back to you. If we believe the fault cannot be repaired then we will send to you a replacement product, which matches your original purchase. However, if we are unable to repair or replace your faulty item then we will reimburse you in full for your purchase, minus shipping costs.
PROMOTIONAL DAYS (when we offer a % off storewide, particular brand or participate in a Third Party event)
No returns on sale items that have been further reduced. Full priced items, normal return policy applies.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
4/225 Windsor St, Richmond, NSW, 2753
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Please ensure no postage is sent to arrive on a Monday, as our Boutique is closed and you will risk your item being misplaced/stolen as Aus Post do have the right to leave without authority. If sending Express Post please dispatch before 5pm Monday-Thursday, if sending Standard Post please dispatch before 5pm Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.