FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100*
FOR AUSTRALIAN DELIVERY
1-3 Business Days
$6.95 - orders over $200
$12.95 - orders under $200-$150
$16.95 - orders under $150
3-5 Business Days
Free on all orders over $99
$12.95 - orders under $99
INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS DELIVERY
|7-14 Business Days
UNITED STATES & CANADA
|7-14 Business Days
|7-14 Business Days
REST OF THE WORLD
7-14 Business Days
Free Standard Post Offer - Australia Only
We offer free standard post for all orders over $99. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. $12.95 for orders under $99.
$6.95 Express +$200 Post Offer - Australia Only
We offer $6.95 express post for all orders over $200 AUD. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
DELIVERING YOUR ORDER
If your order was placed before 4pm AEST Monday - Friday it will be packaged and sent out the next business day.
We use Australia Post for all of our deliveries. If you are unable to find your email from Australia Post please check your junk mail filter or alternatively contact us here at firstname.lastname@example.org
One of Three delivers to New Zealand, America and United Kingdom. If you live outside these regions please contact our customer service team at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Please note that Australia Post and One of Three do not operate on public holidays or weekends. We are also closed on Monday’s however please contact us for any special requests needed for a Monday dispatch. We are here to help get you your orders as fast as possible.
FOR AUSTRALIAN DELIVERY
Once your parcel is collected from our store and scanned into the Australia Post depot, our customer service team will then email you a tracking number. To track your parcel, please enter your number here: Australia Post Website
Australia Post will deliver the parcel to the address and not the addressee. We will attempt to obtain a signature upon delivery, however if no one is present to sign, the parcel will be left at the address in the safest place possible.
Any person residing at that location/residence can sign for the parcel. It is your responsibility to follow up the people residing at this address to confirm parcel delivery if you are unavailable.
From 2 April 2017, parcels will no longer be redirected to a post office if no one is present to sign for the parcel. This is a change initated by Australia Post for buyer convenience.
EXPECTED DELIVERY TIMES
Australia Post Express
If your delivery address is within the Australia Post express post network (Australian capital cities and major metro areas) your order will be delivered in the next business day. If your address is outside of the express post network, your order will be delivered between 2-3 working days.
Australia Post Standard
Your order will be delivered within 3 -5 working days within the Australia Post standard delivery network. If your address is in a remote area the delivery time could be longer. Please note it will be in relation to our dispatch location in Windsor, NSW.
All international orders are shipped with DHL Express or Australia Post, which is a courier service and cannot ship to PO Box addresses.
This service is signature on delivery, unless the receiver authorises for DHL to delivery without a signature.
When the receiver authorises to have the shipment left without a signature, they have agreed to the DHL terms and conditions and the following statement:
I hereby accept the DHL Terms and Conditions and authorise DHL to deliver my shipment as specified. I release DHL and my Shipper from all liability for any loss or damage that may result from delivering the shipment according to my request.
Further to the above, if the receiver chooses for the parcel to be delivered without a signature, one of three Boutique is removed of all liability for any loss, damage or theft that may result from delivering the shipment.
one of three strongly encourages our customers to obtain signature on delivery to prevent loss, damage or theft.
Taxes & Duties
All prices on one of three Boutique are in Australian dollars. For international customers, the prices quoted do not include your local sales taxes or import duties, which may be charged to your purchase upon entry to your country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
All shipping times shown are from the date of your order dispatch.
Need more information?
Delivery times within Australia are subject to Australia Post network terms and conditions. If you have any questions regarding your parcel delivery time or if you're unsure if your delivery address is within the Australia Post express next day delivery network please contact:
Australia Post Customer Service on13 POST (13 7678)
One of Three Customer Service on firstname.lastname@example.org
Australia Post Tracking
Your Australia Post Eparcel tracking number will be emailed to the email address on your order. Please note if you don't enter an email address on your order you will not receive an order confirmation or tracking information. Occasionally this emailed tracking number could fall into your junk mail box depending on your email filtering. Watch out for this email so you can track the progress of your order from our doorstep to yours!
To track your order, please visit: http://auspost.com.au/track/
1. The customer must ensure that the correct delivery address is entered at the checkout. For parcels that are un-deliverable and returned to One of Three a re-dispatch fee will be charged for the parcel to be resent. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are non-refundable.
2. Depending on the nature of the goods ordered, One of Three will arrange for delivery of the goods by Australia Post, DHL or a courier. One of Three will endeavour to deliver the goods to customers within the time period specified at the time of placing the order. However, One of Three will not be liable to the customer or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to a delay.
3. All international orders require a signature upon delivery.
All international orders delivered by DHL require a signature upon delivery, if a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, the company will contact you over the phone to arrange another time for delivery. Parcels will be held by DHL for a maximum hold time. Should the customer not respond to this form of contact the parcel is returned to One of Three as unclaimed, further freight charges will be payable for re -dispatch. Freight charges for the original dispatch are non-refundable.
4. Once unclaimed goods have arrived in the One of Three warehouse, the customer will be contacted and the order will be held for a total of two weeks. Normal processing and dispatch time will re-occur. Once the order has been shipped the customer will receive a confirmation email. If the customer does not respond within these two weeks, the order will be cancelled and the cost of the original invoice with be reimbursed in the form of an online gift voucher.
5. All orders are delivered by Australia Post and once dispatched from the One of Three warehouse will follow their terms and conditions which can be found here, http://auspost.com.au/terms-and-conditions.html
6. One of Three reserves the right not to accept an order, or to cancel an order if it cannot supply the goods
7. Subject to the terms of any order One of Three will only ship orders when all items on the order are available for dispatch.
8. Subject to the One of Three returns policy, One of Three will take reasonable care to appropriately pack all orders, but will not be liable or responsible for any damage once the parcel has left One of Three.
11. For orders delivered by Australia Post, the customer is responsible for the address they supply for delivery. Australia Post will deliver the parcel to the address and not the addressee. Any person residing at that location/residence can sign for the parcel. It is your responsibility to follow up the people residing at this address to confirm parcel delivery if you are unavailable. A possible solution to this problem is having your parcel delivered to the nearest post office.
12. From 2 April 2017, all parcels will be delived with Authority To Leave. One of Three is not liable for the parcel once it has been left under these circumstances. The delivery driver will take a photo of the delivered parcel in the place it has been left as proof of delivery.
13. You are responsible for the delivery address you choose. You are responsible for the typing of your address when placing your order, please keep in mind this typing will be printed directly on to your eparcel delivery sticker. One of Three is not liable for any spelling errors and this is your responsibility when ordering.
14. During holiday periods, even though we may package your parcel the same day, delivery will depend on Australia Post's Holiday Schedule. Please check the Australia Post website www.austpost.com.au prior to placing your order for impact on deliveries during these periods.
15. During One of Three peak sale periods your order could take longer due to the dispatch quantities and volume of orders being processed in those particular times. Please note One of Three will endeavour to have all parcels dispatched within 48 hours of order placement.